Monday 25 May 2009

hate it when people take each other for granted..thinking that there’s always gonna be tomorrow to make up for what they did or didn’t do today. Believing that they could apologize the next day or be grateful for somebody some other day..they assume that they always have the time. Feeling that everything is going to be as they planned.
Truth is: nobody really knows up to when we can be with somebody.
Saying im sorry-thank you-I love you-I mis u- and etc can be a life changing moment to that person. We ought to give credit and appreciation to the people who put up with all of our mess/success everyday of their lives. We tend to forget about them in the peak of our happy days and seek them during those “end-of-the-world” days. But really ..we are so blessed to have them by our side through thick and thin. To neglect them is the least thing we should do. To have them is not an ordinary benefit but a privilege given to us. A privilege we should not overlook nor abuse.
With that being said, I will try my very best to...
thank all those people who have been good to me,
apologize for those who I’ve hurt or offended,
express the love I have to those people who are very important to me,
and to forgive those who caused me pain or disregarded me."The greatest gift . . . is the realization that life does not consist either of wallowing in the past or of peering anxiously at the future; and it is appalling to contemplate the great number of often painful steps by which one arrives at a truth so old, so obvious, and so frequently expressed. It is good for one to appreciate that life is now. Whatever it offers, little or much, life is now-this day-this hour."

No comments:

Post a Comment